Wednesday 18 November 2015

Stampin' UP! On Stage Live Team Gifts


Evening All,

I thought I would show you what I made for some of my Team members that came to the On Stage Live Event in Brussels.  Our Team are called the Bloomin' Buds.

Ok I am a tiny bit known for my covered notebooks, so I sort of thing its expected from me!
I use the hostess set Floral Wings from the Annual Catalogue, which you can earn for placing a qualifying order of £150, you get £15 to spend in any of our catalogues, Who doesn't like FREE stuff.

It just so happens to match with the Butterfly framelits.

The notebook were from Home Bargains.

The designer paper is called Timeless Elegance its all Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.


Another idea using the Floral Wings stamp set is a Scrapbook Double Spread.

We made these pages last month.  The next scrapbook club is next wednesday.  I do have a couple of places free so if you fancy coming along for a trial, Email me.

The colour combination is Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake.


The crumb cake is the corrugated cardstock.


The dots are sponged with the Dots & Stripes decorative masks on page 157 using a finger dauber.


These are the products I used

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't forget you have until Friday for the 20% Off Select Stamps
Click Here or on the photo for list.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What super little note books Jenny and love your page layouts

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks Anne x

Aquarius said...

Lovely notebooks and I'm sure the team were really pleased with them. Hope you all had a good time

 
09 10