Thursday 19 November 2015

Christmas Advent Tree Class


Evening All,

I made this little Christmas Advent Tree for my niece Ezmee.

Fancy having a go?

The instructions are over on the right hand side.


I used the medium star punch and the little number framelits with the Merry Moments paper to decorate the front.


Then I filled the boxes with little chocolate treats.

I finished off with a Lindor Mini Bear.


The rest have chocolate robins and mini maltesers reindeers.


These are the products I used

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
All the products are available to order via my Shop on the left delivered directly to you or email me if you want to order and collect them FREE Shipping if you collect. Thanks for looking, Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a fabulous advent calendar Jenny I am sure Ezmee loved it you've decorated it beautifully

Anne

Anonymous said...

Incentive is an additional payment (or other remuneration) to employees (mostly) as a means of increasing output. Incentives are given for positive motivational influence.
incentive trip

philipkotler11 said...

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
all inclusive royal caribbean cruise

Jhon Marshal said...

You have got some great posts in your blog. Keep up with the good work.
rome tours

Unknown said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
all inclusive royal caribbean cruise

 
09 10