Sunday 26 April 2015

Stampin' UP! Spring Extravaganza 2015


 
Trying to catch up with all the crafting photo's!
 
I had my Spring Extravaganza's before Easter, these were the three projects the ladies got to make.
 
The stamp sets are all available in the Spring Catalogue which is still available until 2nd June.
 
This project of gift cards used the Petal Potpourri stamp set and the matching Flower Medallion Punch. The basket is the Berry Basket Bigz die.

 
A Tri Fold gift card decorated with the popped up flowers.

 
Another project used the Celebrate Today and Balloon Framelits.
 
Its a large 6" x 6" card with a popped up surprise centre.  The box is made with the Mini Gift Bag Framelit set.

 
This is the inside of the fancy fold card.

 
The last project was a working Clock and two matching cards all using the Crazy for You and Something Lacy stamp sets.

 
This is the Clock, very pretty.

 
I used the Butterfly Framelits to decorate the gift bags.
 
 
The table centres are the flower kits, I split the kit up to decorate a couple of tables. 
 
The petite purse die was the table gift with choccies inside.



 
My Card display was full of ideas, I hadn't realised that I had made so many since Christmas!

 
Some male cards.

 
and there's more!

 
The next Extravaganza will be in October.  I can't believe I have been running these for 5 years now.
If you would like to come along, check out the information on the left hand side of my blog with all the updated information.
Its Christmas next time!

 
If you would like the instructions for the three Extravaganza projects they are on the right.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 

No comments:

 
09 10