Thursday 30 April 2015

Kinda Eclectic Flip Desk Calendar Stamp Class

 
Morning,
 
More inspiration for the Ikea Photo Frames....
 
This is a Flip Desk Calendar that I made before Christmas.  
 
I used the Kinda Eclectic and Project Life Day to Day stamp sets.
 
  You can purchase them here if you want to.
 
I used the 2014/2016 in colours for the colour combination.
 
I got the little calendars from the range and the market gallery.

 
You just need to turn over the pages to reveal each new month,
 
 
 
The front is embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder.
 
If you want to make your own, the instructions are on the right hand side ready for you.
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely idea Jenny beautiful colours and gorgeous stamps

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Anne x

Aquarius said...

This calendar is great and lovely colours. I think I recognise the 'stand'!!

 
09 10