Tuesday 28 April 2015

Card Chest Stamp Class.....


 
Afternoon,
 
A while ago when we had Mocha Morning Papers in our Main Catalogue, I made this Card Chest.  I've had a few emails asking for the instructions.  They are on the right hand side.  They are a fair way down, so I have moved it to the top for you to find. 
 
These are the cards that I made to go inside.
 
I have made quite a few of these Card Chests with different papers or I've embossed the cardstock layers for a different look.  I've put a few of them in this post.
 
 
This one is in calypso coral embossed with the lace embossing folder.  The gold soiree papers are on the retired list.

 
 
It has a magnetic closure, and with all the extra layers the chest are so strong and sturdy.

 
These are the simple cards to go inside.
 


 
Its a gorgeous embossing folder, both on the embossed or debossed side.


 
I used the gold taffeta ribbon on this one.


 
For the instructions please see the left hand side as they are in the mocha morning papers but the same layout for your choice of papers or cardstock layers.


 
Another one using the Mosaic Madness embossing folder and papers, on the retired list.


 
The large cards and envelopes fit in the back and the 3" x 3" cards fit in the front.

 
Hope this helps ladies.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lovely to see the variations on colour for this card chest - still think the mocha one is impressive although the others are also great of course.

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous project Jenny and what a lovely gift to give someone...it certainly looks great in all the colourways but Mocha is my favourite

Anne x

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, I want to purchase this but the py now tab is not under the picture - or I can't see it!
Thanks
Donna

Unknown said...

hi i carnt see were to purchese

 
09 10