Friday 24 April 2015

Bloom with Hope.....


 
Morning All,
 
Hasn't it been gorgeous weather lately?  The Blossom is out fully on my espalier apple tree in our garden and the bees have been hard at work dodging the spider that lives in our garage wall!  My hubbie helped me save a bee the other day that got stuck in the spider web, so I think its time for the spider to move home!
 
We're saying Good Bye to the Hostess Sets in the Main Stampin' UP! Catalogue, this one is called Bloom with Hope.
 
I used a bright colour combination of Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Coastal Cobana and Whisper white. 


 
The Apothery Accents framelits were used, I totally missed these on the retired list and was sad to see them go.  The sentiment is from work of art stamp set.
 
 
Poor Sid!  My eldest of 20yrs stepped on his front paw on Wednesday night and he was having trouble walking yesterday.  So a trip to the vets was needed.  He was so cute, licking the vets hand as she pulled on his paws and shoulders to make sure nothing was broken.  Nothing was broken and the little monkey chased after a cat on the way home, after a bill of £65!  Not too much wrong I think.....
 

 
A matching gift set of a covered bag and the moonlight paper stack.
 

 
Some more samples using the Bloom with Hope hostess set, which is available for FREE on orders over £150. 

 
And the inside.

 
There's lovely sentiments in the set as well.


 
Don't forget the in colour ribbon is going this year.
 

 
Thanks for looking,
I would love to hear if you liked these cards.
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Shame that stamp set is going - flowers are always good to use. Great colour combinations as always.

Anne said...

Lovely set Jenny. I was thrilled with the comment you left on my blog :-) x

Anne said...

Lovely set Jenny. I was thrilled with the comment you left on my blog :-) x

 
09 10