Wednesday 4 June 2014

New Catalogues Arriving Today....


Where Oh! Where is Mr Brown my UPS Man?

Very excited today as my Preorder Goodies from Stampin' UP! should be arriving sometime today.  

A stack of New Catalogues were also ordered, so if you want one you can either email me or click on the order button on the left hand side.  All New catalogues from me will have a FREE Stampin' up Linen Bag included.

Anyway while I am waiting (apart from ironing that is!) I thought I would show you another project using the So Very Grateful stamp set. 

I used the In colours Coastal Cobana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.


I stamped in Naturals white cardstock.  It colours lovely with the markers pens.
These are our tag along boxes, which I covered the sides and added some gold bakers twine, then the oval framelit with the flower spray cut out on top.


Finished off with lots of pearls.



Don't forget if you want a copy of the New catalogue which goes LIVE 1st July, 
Order it with my paypal button or drop me an email.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the colours on this project. I will be watching out for the postie bringing my new catalogue!!

Stamping Moments said...

Won't be long Val xx

nanny31 said...

J'aime beaucoup, très joli ensemble.

Cherie said...

Jenny, These are so gorgeous! Such beautiful coloring!

 
09 10