Monday 19 May 2014

Bug Me Stamp Set


What a lovely Sunny Weekend.  It was gorgeous down the beach at West Bexington at the Spring Tide Food Festival.  Did you know that's where the programme Broad church was filmed.  It won a Bafta last night.

We are using the Bug Me Stamp Set this week.  A Fun stamp set full of tiny creatures.  I made this card using a card sketch I did for our Downline Blog.  If you fancy joining us, email me to find out more.

Maria gave me this lovely Room Buddie Gift for Telford Regional Training.  A lovely gift bag full of herbs for our allotment.


This is our allotment.  My mum and I painted the shed again a couple of weeks ago.  Its sort of Marina Mist colour! With so many trees down over the winter the council had left heaps of bark and we used tons to make some lovely paths.  They used to be grass and was so hard to cut, this is much better.


Last bank holiday weekend, we made these fruit cages to project our gooseberries and red currants from hungry mouths!  Crafting came in very handy with the measuring of the netting, that was my job to cover the frames with a staple gun.  We made them in three sections so we could just lift them off.


Raspberries are coming along nicely.  We have picked lots of rhubarb as well.


Red rooster potatoes look very big and just waiting for the swedes and parsnips to show through, amongst the cat foot prints in the soil!


My Stampin UP bag came with me!


These were all the lovely swaps I received at Telford.
Thank you for swapping with me.  Thank you Jane and Lisa for the cute gift.


Have a good day,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10