Saturday 23 March 2013

Finally - Oh Hello!!!!

 
Hello There!
 
Gosh its ages since I have had 5 minutes to upload on my little old blog.  What a busy couple of months.
 
I'm all full of cold today, so I have stayed near the computer and sorted out some of my class photo's.  Sorry for the wait.  Two extravaganza's, Weekly, Monthly Classes and A full weekend crafting away with my downline has all meant I haven't had much time for blogging.  Thanks for all the emails checking up on me though xxxx
 
Hope you managed to bag yourself a freebie during Sale a Bration - Stampin' up! really spoilt us all this year.  They are celebrating 25 years this year. 
 
This stamp class uses the Oh Hello Bundle set which includes a set of Oval Framelits - LOVE THEM!  The papers are the Tea for Two, everything is in the Spring Seasonal Catalogue.
 
I hope to get more caught up soon,
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the colours chosen for these - lovely cards as usual. Pleased to hear you are OK - was beginning to wonder. Hope the cold soon disappears

Fanny Stafford said...

Great to see you back in Blogland,Jenny.I love your colour combination!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny - love the colours you've used. Hope you're feeling much, much better soon.

Hugs.

Karen x

 
09 10