Thursday 3 January 2013

Stampin' UP! Valentine Special Offer and New Talking Tags!

 
Stampin' UP! have a couple of new products for you.  A Valentine Special - Purchase the Set of 4 Stamps for £9.95 and get a pack of Simply Sent Card kit for FREE.  Valid up to 21st January.

 
Do you have a smartphone?  Stampin' up! are offering this new products Talking Tags.  Great Fun......You can record a message and attach the message to your project.
 
The video link below explains it better.
 
 
 
I am placing my stampin up order later today, so if there's anything you would like drop me an email.  I have preordered my Spring Seasonal Catalogue's that goes LIVE on 1st February - Anyone placing an order with me before the end of January will get a copy for FREE.
 
Autumn Seasonal Catalogue is still running until 31st January.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10