Friday 4 January 2013

Stampin' UP! Bingo......

 
Hello,  Not sure what's wrong with blogger but it won't let me upload a photo in the normal way.
 
Every year I do a little Thank You Appreciation Christmas Party.  Every year we have played BINGO!  This year we had stamped sheets hee hee!
 
And Every Year I always managed to get the game completely wrong, so instead of there being one winner, everyone wins!
 
It's great fun though and I loved making these sheets with the Bingo Stamp Set and Jolly Bingo Pieces.
 
 
 
They are in the main catalogue.
 
Stamp Classes start again on Tuesday 8th January, so better get on.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)

3 comments:

Bernice said...

Yes - I'm having that problem with blogger at the moment as well - don't know why,
Bernice

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great idea Jenny live the fun images on your sheets

Anne

Jill said...

They look great Jenny.

 
09 10