Sunday 30 September 2012

Bloomin' Buds Craft Weekend......

 
Hello Everyone!  Sorry for being missing in action!  I have had a busy couple of months preparing for our very first Bloomin Buds Crafting Weekend. 
 
It was amazing.  My Girls came from so very far from Lancashire, Ipswich and Dorset.  We try and meet up at Stampin' UP! Events and the above photo is way back in 2010 at the London Stampin UP Convention.  Well we decided to have a FULL Weekend of crafting and laughter.
 
So from Friday 9.30am to 12pm today, we came together and crafted.  A few ladies couldn't come for one reason or another but there were finally 11 of us.  We crafted like crazy!  We haven't had much sleep and my eyes might close by the time I finish typing!
 
We hired a venue and had a sleep over.  We had a huge table set up for crafting.  I made everyone these table gifts.  The papers are from the New Stampin UP Catalogue - THAT GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!! They are called comfort cafe.  The little tub is full of snacks,  I did some sewing and made a coffee mug cozy and a decorated tin to hold business cards.
 
The notebooks were stamped with the Forever with you stamp set and the flap is a BIGZ die called Oval Accent Bigz and its a clear die.

 
I made three sets all matching.

Another one, the fabric is called Comfort cafe.

 
The crafting table and dinner table was decorated with these wonderful flower rosettes.
 
On Page 194 there is a project very similar to this.  Maria kindly had these turned wood made for our decorations and a month back while Maria was down for Training, we made the large rosettes.

 
This is one of the project the girls made.  I made this decorated Canvas for our Craft Room's.  The sentiment was given to me by Stampin' UP! as part of my gift's from Vienna Incentive Trip.

 
Sid missed me!  Then he found his favourite place in the conservatory, what a life!

 
I made this little Thank You Card for all the girls that came along, which I placed on the Dinner table.

 
We made lots of projects.  I will show you tomorrow as my eyes won't stay open any longer!
 
Thank you Bloomin' Buds for a lovely weekend.
 
Love Jenny x



2 comments:

Scrapcomber said...

Lovely projects yet again Jenny. I especially love the idea of the turned wooden stands for the rosettes.

William Smith said...

They look excellent Jenny! Well done.

 
09 10