Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Create a Cupcake Stamp Class....

Only a few more days to order the Create a Cupcake Stamp set and Builder Punch I am afraid.

We used the Nursery Nest Papers for this class which are actually one of the four paper packs you can get FREE this Month with any £45 order.
The Class includes cards and these Cupcake Gift Boxes.

I made a single cupcake window box complete with an insert so your cupcake will arrive in perfect condition, that is if it lasts that long!!!!


This is the double cupcake gift box, which also have an insert for two cupcakes.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Mary said...

This was a great class, pity I wasn't up to par but I had my friend and instructor on hand to help me. We had 2 sets of everything going on the table and still we quabbled (nicely) How Jenny puts up with Tuesday morning classes is beyond me, it is so noisy and so funny. The trouble is we know each other so well that we can say almost anything. Lovely projects this week as always.xxxx