Saturday 10 March 2012

Everybunny Stamp Class....


Afternoon Everyone,

I have been trying to keep myself busy today as my eldest was lucky enough to get a Saturday Job this week and he started today.

We've managed to sort both allotments, tidy up the garden, washing and I've just finished the instructions for the above Stamp Class! All wondering and keeping my fingers crossed that my son is doing ok at WORK!

I don't expect we will ever stop worrying about our children! He'll be home in 10 minutes and the last time he said to me is - Will the TEA be on the table when I get in!!!!! Like Father like Son! hee hee


Anyway Enough of me waffling, but to the Stamp Class. I used Everybunny Stamp Set in the colour combination of Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The papers are Domestic Goddess.
EDITED: I have also added an Easter Banner to the Class Instructions.

Better go and finish off the Tea or I will be in Trouble.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

What a gorgeous set for a class, Jenny. Love it!

Trace said...

Lovely cards Jenny. I love the colours. I hope Daniel got on ok today. Where's he working? x

Penny Hanuszak said...

What sweet cards! Thanks for sharing.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Jenny,
You are so talented I love your blog. I Just named your blog for an award hop over to my blog for information and grab your badge.

 
09 10