Thursday 29 September 2011

Bigshot Club - Perfect Pennants

It's that time of Month again for my Bigshot Club. September seems to have flown by. Hasn't the weather been amazing, Poor Sid has lots of hair at the moment and he needs stripping but its not quite ready.

Only a couple of more sleeps until the New Catalogue goes LIVE!!! One of the New Bigshot Dies is called Perfect Pennants. It is a Bigz one, that has so many possibilities, but for now these are what I came up with. Keeping with the Christmas Theme of this week's stamp class, I decided to use the same colour combination to bring everything together.

I made a Merry Christmas Banner and this Storage/Gift Box for the Banner to go inside.
I used the Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon across the top, which is such a lovely ribbon. It's plain on the other side and has tiny holes in each scallop.





All the letters are from the Timeless Alphabet which has Upper and Lower case Letter, plus numbers and hearts, a button, punctuation characters etc

The stamp sets I used are perfect punches, heard from the heart and the sparkling wheel.

Hope you have a good day,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Margaret said...

These are all great Jenny. Thanks for all the brilliant inspiration, can't wait to order my punches (couldn't afford to get them on pre-order!!)
Margaret x

Victoria said...

gorgeous work Jenny
Victoria
x

Unknown said...

Everything you make is a treat to see Jenny!
This is no exception. xxx

Monica Gale said...

AMAZING honey!! I have to admit at seeing these on your blog last night at 11.30pm and my midnight I made my own for my open house, thank you for being so brilliant hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Jenny,

this is amazing!!!
I like your blog - your works are so creative!!!

Greetings from Germany
Margit

 
09 10