Monday 27 June 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Class.....


Morning All,

What glorious weather we are having....

Only trouble is an ironing pile has appeared again, after getting rid of it last week. Maybe I might start teaching my eldest how to iron! Second thoughts maybe not! Sid has been sun bathing. He seems to really like laying in the Sun, although he doesn't look like its very comfortable with all the panting he is doing! Bless him.

We have finally been offered an allotment on the council. We have been on the list for nearly 5 years.... My hubbie wants to keep both going at the same time. I said Ok. The new one does look like it needs alot of work, to start it up and then he said he thinks he is getting a bad back!!!!

What Timing, I do believe he had a bad back the last time the allotment needed digging over! Cheeky Devil.

The new one has a huge shed, he already has a spot for his kettle and chair! Chair! I ask you....

The thing I was worried about is the huge hole that looks like a RAT hole.......that will soon be filled up. Yuck!

Anyway This is the Crazy for Cupcake class we will be making tomorrow. I took the colour combination from the Celebration papers, Real Red, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz.
Included in the instructions is this Cupcake/Celebration Cake box. It matches the Shadow Box Card, so cute and yet quite big.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Looks good enough to eat Jenny :o)

xx

 
09 10