Friday 24 June 2011

Bigshot Class Comes Early this Month.......

It's Friday Already. Someone keeps pinching our days down here in Poole! Well my Eldest has finished his Exams. He is having a relaxing day today! He has been food shopping with me and has been such a little helper Bless him! I was trying to encourage him to go into a Newsagent in an area near us to ask if they needed any one for a part time job but he was so very cute and asked if I could ask for him!!!! It's not easy when you are just starting grown up life is it.

I remember asking my first boss for a job and I was in my PJ's!!!! He used to drop ironing off to my Mum for her to do and he had a Fruit and Veg Shop near where we lived. Do you know I got that Job and I LOVED every minute of it. Such a long time ago. hee hee Now I have a Job Stamping with friends that I LOVE TO BITS, I feel so very blessed.

We had a fantastic night stamping last night. We were so Loud and were laughing so much that my cheeks are still hurting. Poor Ken was worn out from all of us miss behaving. My neighbours must wonder what on earth is happening in that Garden!!! Thanks Girls.

This is the third Bigshot Project. I decided to use the Scallop Envelope die mixed with the Daisies Die. I went back to Summer colours for this Project.

Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, and So Saffron with a hint of Pear Pizzazz. The papers are the lovely Sunny Garden in the same colour combination.
We made this cute Gift Box and 4 matching scallop envelopes complete with four matching cards.
This Daisy die has been a favourite of mine for years, so glad its in the Mini Catalogue. Hope its stays in the Next Catalogue.
These are so cute. Tiny little Scallop envelope boxes. I can't show you the chocolate as my son and I ate it!!!!
The stamp sets used are Four Frames and Oval All.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, its looks like its going to be Hot, although at the moment its a bit chilly.

7 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great Big Shot projects - sounds as if you all had fun

craftymum said...

gorgeous projects
hugs sarah x

Judy May said...

Love your projects and those Daisies are fabulous, Jenny. I hope we get this die in the new IBC.

Trace said...

Hi Jen, another gorgeous project! I love the colours you have used. I can't wait to get my instructions so I can have a play! xx

Trace said...

Instructions now received - clear and really easy to follow, with lots of photos to help! Thanks. x

Tina said...

Lovely projects and colors x

Mary said...

You are doing such fantastic projects with the big shot Jenny. Just love all your ideas. I now have the envelope die and the daisy die looks good - maybe we will get it in the new book.
Mary

 
09 10