Friday 1 April 2011

Stampin' UP! New Mini Catalogue GOES LIVE!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! Today is the day the New Mini Catalogue goes LIVE! It is so exciting that I can't type quick enough to Tell You what's in store for you! THE BIG SHOT MACHINE IS IN THE MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEE HEE. Let me say that again, We now have the Big Shot with the EXCLUSIVE Stampin' Up! Dies in the Mini. Can you believe that? My poor family have been going Crazy with me telling them every day.....NOW I can tell YOU! I have been busy making lots of samples with the New Products. This is the best Mini we have had yet and it was really hard to choose what to play with first. There's lots of papers, ribbon, buttons, punches and co-ordinating stamp sets. If you haven't got a copy yet, email me and I will pop one in the post if you do not have your own Stampin' UP Demonstrator. There are 24 Dies in the Mini to go with the BIG SHOT! Of which 18 are exclusive to Stampin' UP! Isn't that great? For these cards, I used the BIGZ L Die called FUN FLOWERS. You can cut lots out at the same time, I was running through four sheets with this flower die, its so quick. The papers are the Springtime Vintage and the shape behind the flower is called the Top Note another Stampin' UP! Exclusive. We have 5 embossing folders. The one above is the Square lattice and the ones below are the Perfect polka dots and the Vintage wallpaper for the flowers. I cut the flowers first and then run them again through the BIG SHOT with the embossing folder.
Just look at these Beautiful Butterflies.................hee hee. LOVE THEM! I am really liking River Rock and Always Artichoke together. The centre Rose Red butterfly is from another die called an Emblosslit. It cuts and embosses 5 Butterflies at the same time!
The word MUM was done with the Alphabet set called Timeless Type. It comes in a lovely case and it has upper, lower and numbers....
I love the embossed flowers, the two folders for these are the Square Lattic and the Vintage Wallpaper ones.
Can you see the frame in the middle of the card behind the sentiment this is a new punch called Decorative Label. There is a matching stamp set called Four Frames. The ribbon running across the card is the new Seam Binding ribbon it is perfect for pulling a thread and ruffling it up!
You can just see the pattern on the frame in the centre here. The flowers embossed on the top note is called Elegant Bouquet. The butterflies are from the Embosslit folder called Beautiful Wings.
The paper is called the Springtime Vintage. I ran it through the Big Shot.


I'll tell you if something is standing still long enough, it will be ran through the BIG Shot!!!!


I made a matching gift bag to go with the card as well. It has one of the paper bags inside and the handle is punched using the large oval punch. The ribbon is the Baja Breeze Seam Binding.
I covered another Art Journal, its the large one in the Main Catalogue. I double layered the letters with pear pizzazz behind them. Can you see the Buttons in the centre of the flowers they are in the mini, they are huge!
The Top Note is behind the flower.
Sorry for bombarding you with Stuff but I do have lots more, enough for a whole week to show you so pop back for more.......


You can view the catalogue on the left hand side or Email me if you would like me to post a copy to you.


Thanks for looking and letting me ramble on.......Have a good day.

Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Gemma said...

Beautiful work Jenny!
Gem
x

Stempelkeller said...

how pretty !It's very nice

Nicole

Val said...

OMG! you have been busy ,gorgoeus creations xxx

Julie said...

Beautiful samples, love the always artichoke !
Julie x

Amy Tidd said...

Wow! You have been busy!! I love the baby blossoms stampset!! I loved your notebook especially! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Amy xx
http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com

Elaine Harding said...

Absolutely stunning work as always! Hehe - I know just what you mean about being excited!
xx Elaine

Mary said...

Absolutely Fantastic. Love them all. Trying to work out how you did this and that but when I come to your Big Shot class will ask you then. You are surpassing yourself all the time. Yes, I think also that this Mini is the best yet as well. Keep it up Jen.
Maryxxxxx

Jenny and Jimbob said...

So much good stuff! Wow!

 
09 10