Sunday 3 April 2011

Razzle Dazzle Stamp Class....

Happy Mother's Day! It's my Mum's Birthday Today as well, so Happy Birthday Mum xx

This is my Razzle Dazzle Stamp Class. I used the Bluecrisp paper pack with the Razzle Dazzle Stamp set. The colour way is Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.

The cards all have sentiment on them from the Perfect Punches stamp set.
In the Instructions is a Personalised Stationery Set, which holds 12 Envelopes and 12 Notelet cards.
I used the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set for the Monograms.

Well some how my ironing pile is back. My youngest has been on a School Trip for a week, so nice boy dirt!!!! How do they do it?

Hope you are having a Lovely Sunday,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Craft is a Blessing said...

Thanks Jenny for your great inspiration and tutorials, I really appreciate them and the 'time' it must take you! My SU Ladies love the results too!
Marilynn

Emma Joyner said...

Lovely Jenny!! Definately my favourite DSP atm! Gorgeous x

simplyfairies said...

Another beautiful set Jenny!

 
09 10