Saturday 2 April 2011

Fun Flowers Big Shot BigL Projects....

These are the other samples I made for my Open House on Thursday. They are the other colourway in the Springtime Vintage papers, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz are so free together, Don't you think? I have always loved butterflies. We went to Kew Gardens last Summer and they have some huge live butterflies in one of their Greenhouses, such beautiful colours. This is an Easel Card made from the New Scallop Circle die. Can you see the glitter, its called Glass Glitter. It is so easy to collect back up!!!! Which helps as I seem to get glitter every where. The lady in the Post Office always knows when I have been crafting, due to the glitter on my FACE! The 4 U was cut using the Timeless Alphabet dies. The easel is held up with the Four Frame stamp set which was punched with the decorative label punch. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.


It's lovely to be able to make different shaped cards with the Big Shot now! The frame in the middle is another Four Frames image. .


The sentiment on this one is from the Cleary for You stamp set. The embossed section is the vintage wallpaper folder. The seam binding ribbon is ruffled and glue to the back of the circle which was cut using the #2 Circles die. The shape behind is the Top Note die. The leaves is a sizzlit called Little Leaves.Another card and Bag like the previous colour way. I love the flowers after you emboss them. This is a little box made from one sheet of cardstock and two top note shapes for the top and bottom.



The seam binding ribbon was added in a straight line for this card. It is so easy to ruffle and its so soft and silky.

Well that's me for Today.

I have a couple of Classes for Tomorrow so check back then.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

What gorgeous projects!! I love the colours you've used. Sadly we don't have that particular designer paper here in New Zealand.

Elizabeth said...

Jenny I LOVE what you have made here! Your style is always beautiful, but that Big Shot has obviously inspired you to even greater heights. I am SO going to be CASEing you soon. You are a total inspiration. I bet your guests were Wowed!

Marisa said...

I love this colour combination Jenny!! As always you inspire our team and everyone else with your amazing projects.

Hope your open house went well. Speak to you soon xx

Linny said...

A beautiful set Jenny. Im always browsing your blog, one of my very favourites. Linda

Mary said...

I do so love these card and projects, I adore Butterflies as well. Fantastic work as always - remind me to ask you about the Easel card.
Mary xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Wonderful as always Jenny!

ali x

Beth McAlexander said...

I just love all the projects you've greated with the Fun Flowers Bigz die!

simplyfairies said...

These are stunners for sure!

Huguenot Girl said...

Absolutely fabulous projects! Thanks for sharing! Nicole x

 
09 10