Wednesday 6 April 2011

Baby Blossoms Stamp Class .......

Good Morning All. I think the Sunshine is trying to come out! Right Then its one of the Mini Catalogue new stamp sets for this week's Stamp class. It's the Baby Blossoms one, I just knew I would enjoy playing with this set. Stampin' Up! does Two Step stamping so well. This set is so cute, the stamps are quite tiny and there are 18 of them in the set, the possibilites are endless. I decided to make two sets, one in Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Pear Pizzazz, and one in Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. If this set was abit larger, I could have stamped it in my hall wall instead of the wallpaper, as its very similar! This is the Blue version. Three cards and a matching Top Note Sliding Box. This is the Pink Version. All the cards and their envelopes fit inside the box. Right Then, Must get on as the Boys are on Holiday for Easter for two weeks at the end of the week and then my hubbie is taking off two weeks as well!!!! Thanks for looking, Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous class Jenny and using my favourite stamp set from our new mini catalogue.
As you say the possibilities with this set of stamps are endless.

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, can't wait for my set to arrive tomorrow
x

Val said...

just simply fabulous xxx

Mary said...

I think we all loved doing these projects. It was a super class and I can't wait to pick up my order from Jenny so I can get this set in my possession. Fantastic colours as well.
Maryxxx

Trace said...

Absolutely blooming gorgeous Jen! Both colourways look fab too. As I was lucky enough to get this stamp set for my Birthday (thanks Jen!) I'm definitely going to make some of these cards. xx

Allie Jolliffe said...

These are beautiful! Love the boxes :)

 
09 10