Wednesday 1 December 2010

Butterfly Prints Stamp Class....

Hello Everyone. Happy December! It's been quite a busy week here with one thing and another.

This is what we made yesterday, using the Butterfly Prints stamp set. It co-ordinates with the Butterfly Punch. I decided to use one of the colour combinations from the New Colour Coach, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.

I love the softness of this Pink. The papers are from the Subtles Huge Paper Pads. They are great value, they are also very nice to stroke!!!!

On the large Hexagonal Box and Tall Card, I decorated the bodies of the butterflies with rhinestones. There are three rows of tiny ones in the rhinestone packs that are joined together, so its easy to do this. The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches.

You can make the Tall Hexagonal box from one sheet of A4, just add some smellies or a stamped candle!



This is the smaller Hexagonal Box and Matching card.

My Eldest Son celebrated his 16 Birthday. He is such a funny boy, very laid back almost horizontal my hubbie would say! I was taking this photo and then he promptly threw the cake on the floor, WELL I was surprised Sid didn't get to it before we did, as there were 7 of us laughing so much! Bless him........Happy Birthday Daniel.


We seem to be at the stage of being embarrassing parents! What a cheek.......
My youngest who is nearly 15 had his Christmas Present Early. He wanted to build his own Computer and it came last Thursday. He choose all the bits etc, We were very brave and let him order what he needed without Batting an eyelid! It was only until the final cost came up that I thought! I do hope he knows what he is doing.......:-)
He has been doing an early morning paper round for over a year now and he is so proud to pay most of the cost.
Well he set himself up in the Dining Room, with lots of bits and bobs, Good Job its not a CAR Engine! Then he said, Right then I'm switching it on.......
Bless him it all worked and he is now the pround owner of his very own hand built computer.
We haven't seen him for days! hee hee
The computer bits came in a huge box. My eldest who has just turned 16!!!!! Has always loved the actual box the toys came in. Here they are my two sons - 16 and nearly 15 playing in a box!
God Help us - The eldest is saving up for driving lessons! I think he is practising here!!!!!


This time next year he could be near YOU! Have his First Driving Lesson!

Anyways On with the Crafting.
How's the Christmas Cards coming along?
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm one happy girl....Fab class yesterday, as always Jenny; I'm off to make another box - this time in Christmas colours.
xx

PS My eldest is already embarrassed by his parents and I'm lucky if I even get a photo of him these days....thanks for the giggle boys :)

Mary said...

What a super class on tuesday. I really loved it.

As for the boys - well you're never too old eh! The only thing is I hate the way they can do anything better than us now, be it mobiles/computer and the like.

But roll on next class.

Mary xxx

 
09 10