Sunday 10 October 2010

Delightful Decorations........

Hello All,

Isn't the weather glorious! All jobs done, Washing dry (horrid ironing pile though!)......

My New Goodies came on Friday, so I've been playing non-stop!!! This catalogue really is the best one yet!

Stampin' UP! are brilliant at co-ordinating stamp sets with punches. We are using the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the Ornament Punch on Tuesday.

I came up with this project. Its quite a large project, so we are splitting the class in two. The Gift box holds 6 cards and 16 matching tags.

I made one set in the new Cherry Chobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla with the co-ordinating papers in Jolly Holiday. It's really much easier making cards when all the elements co-ordinate LOVE IT!

You can see the Delightful Decorations inside here......

I decided to use Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Whisper white for my other colourway.
The papers are from the Subtle paper pack! 40 Sheets of 12" x 12" double sided papers all for £15.50 Bargain....



This is the inside of the Gift Box......



I must admit, I have had trouble putting this stamp set down, so check back tomorrow for all the other cards, I've made so far!
You can play along, the instructions are on the right,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I just love what you have done with this stamp set and cant wait to see more.

Anne

Bianca said...

Absolut lovely! What a great project you've made!!!
Already bought the instructions.

Thanks, Bianca (Demo from Germany)

Hope to see you at the convention.

Mary said...

Lovely, lovely, Lovely. This set is wonderful, can't wait till Tuesday to do it. You are fabulous with all your projects.
Mary xxxx

 
09 10