Saturday 4 September 2010

Retiring Samples.....

Oh! How I am going to miss these two Stamp Sets. I used Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede cardstock. The Polka Dot ribbon is retiring, so its only available until 30th September!
I made these for some wonderful friends who came to an All Day Event. The base card is Sage Shadow which will be retiring and also the double stitched ribbon is retiring as well.


These are smaller versions using the gorgeous Garden Dream stamp set.

This has a mixture of Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Mellow Moss cardstock. Pale Plum and Mellow Moss is retiring as well as this colour ribbon.


All the normal Desiger papers are retiring as well.....

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,
We are off to pick our very first Pumpkin!!!! I still can't believe how tiny the seed was and you get a huge vegetable.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely samples Jenny and like you I am sad to see these two sets go...............

however I am sure that once Oct 1st is here and we have the new catalogue AND the new colours we will soon find new stamp sets and combinations to make us forget these quite quickly

Tammy Fite said...

These are gorgeous samples!!! I love them all, but that first one is especially nice!!

ps. you will LOVE the new colors!!

Michelle said...

The Sage Shadow is Gorgeous! Even though it's retired here, I will have to revisit it now you have inspired me, Jenny. Thanks!

 
09 10