Saturday 18 September 2010

Greenhouse Garden Stamp Class.....

Back in the Summer, I made this Project and my ladies wanted to do this for Class. So we will be making these on Tuesday for my Greenhouse Garden Class. The colourway is Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and So Saffron.

There are two sizes of Gift boxes in the instructions. A Tall one and a smallest one.

You can see them better below.

The other colourway is Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron. The pearls in the centre are from the Pretties Kit - Which is actually half price on the Last Chance list at this very moment but be quick if you fancy a kit, I expect them will go like hot cakes.

Right I am off to make some apple pies, You can get the instructions for the class on the right if you want to play along.

Have a lovely weekend,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am soooo looking forward to doing this class. I think the Soft Suede ones are absolutely beautiful and looks so classy - hope we do these colours (hint hint) You are as brilliat as ever. Mary xxx

Shy said...

Ohhh I love the purple and yellow :)

 
09 10