Sunday 25 July 2010

My Sweet Pea Stamp Class......

This is what we made for My Sweet Pea Stamp Class. I mixed the stamp set with the Framed with Love set from the Mini catalogue as well. All the papers are from the huge Sweet Pea paper stack.

The Sweet Pea papers co-ordinate with Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Rose Red cardstock.

We made this version.

This is the other colourway. I added some of the Felt Flowers to the Milk Cartons in this class. You get loads of flowers and leaves in the pack, extremely good value for £6.50. They are on page 13 of the Mini Catalogue.....

Right then, I have to try and get my two teenagers bums off the sofa today, as there are dents forming already. I scared them on Friday when they broke up with school, telling them that they are going to learn some life skills this summer - For instance learn how to wash and iron their own clothes............I must be MAD!!!! That should get them moving......hee hee

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Lovely Class Jenny, hope you have managed to get the teens off the sofa.

 
09 10