Friday 11 June 2010

Rich Razzleberry Box Stamp Class

We made one of these Concertina Card Boxes in the New Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the Cottage Wall papers. It looks so Rich!!!
I mixed the papers with some Orchid Opulence cardstock.

On the front flap of the lid, We added a Scallop circle, a Five Petal Flower, a Boho Blossum Flower and a small fiigree brad.
The front flap is held in place with a velcrop dot.
Just by choosing a different sheet of paper, the box looks different again.
This is the same as the Concertina Box & Tags class on the right, We just used the new papers.

I am offering a Special Offer to my Blog Readers.

From now until Monday, I am offering 3 of my Stamp Classes for the price of Two....

All you need to do is Purchase two classes as normal and then Email me your choice of your FREE One. Valid upto the end of Monday.

Hope you all have a good weekend,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Mary said...

Absolutely stunning in Rich Razzleberry and Cottage Wall Papers, a lovely combination, there you always have an eye for combining colours together.
Mary xxx

 
09 10