Saturday 29 May 2010

Stampin' UP! Extravaganza Day........

Today's is our Stampin' Up! Extravaganza......

All the Tables have been set, ready for a Whole Day of Crafting and being together with Friends.....

I have taken so much with me, that I think next time I will have to hire a Truck!

Check back later to see all the photo's of the day and of all the Projects we will be making....

I made these two cards, while I was playing around with the Shimmer Paints. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue.....with the new colours Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Moira said...

hope you all have a great day!

Ann said...

Love those paper "flowers" - have a great day.

Aquarius said...

Have a great day - look forward to seeing more pictures

Yvonne said...

Wishing you luck hun .. oh lovely new colours .. more wish list.. will I ever complete it!
I just love dongh these fantasic paper flowers!

Ines said...

Lovely flowers. We are having a little crafting time as well today, just two friends and I. Have a look later tonight on my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. Have fun. ines from Germany

Carol Matthews said...

Jenny - I've just discovered your blog through one of my downlines - your work is amazing! I've already purchased one of your kits and will be after more for sure. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Janette said...

OMG....what an amazing day...I didnt think you could make it any better than last time Jenny but it was BRILLIANT....the attention to detail was faultless and everything co-ordinated so well and the freebie....I love it....thanks for all the time and effort put in Jenny I hope you get to have a relax this evening and tomorrow :)))))you are one awesome lady and I so pleased that you are my SU demonstrator...
Much love and hgs
Janette x

Val said...

Jenny its been a fabulous day!!!! thankyou very very much, you can have this week off!!! hee hee xxxxxx

 
09 10