Tuesday 11 May 2010

More Something Sweet Treat Cards.....

Just a few more samples for Today's stamp class. This time I used some of the new colours - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and one of the rattles is Melon Mambo. The paper is Cottage Wall which is only available for a short while - Delish!

I keep finding sweets that are Rich Razzleberry colours. Skittles have that colour but in a small packet there were only 8! not enough to fill the Treat Cup....In M&M's the blue looks very similar to Pacific point.

I used the flight of the butterfly and the pocket silhouettes stamp set for the magnifying glass, the butterfly just fits in the Treat cup perfectly.

Another couple of Sweet Baby cards, One is Melon Mambo and the other one has Soft Suede Polka dot ribbon.

Check back later for some Wedding Cards.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Sarah B said...

I bought the class at the weekend and have to say I love it. The instructions are fab and the styles are brill!!! Thanks Jenny Hugs Sarah B X

Suzie Q said...

Even more fantastic x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Janette said...

Thanks Jenny.....we had such a hoot today...my sides still ache from all the laughing !! great cards too :)
Hugs
Janette x

Mary said...

As you said Janette this weeks class was so much fun and the cards were Fantastic. Everyone should buy this class if only to get the fish card, I loved this Card - as all my friends know - and couldn't help playing with it, even when I got home. All Jenny's instructions are so clear that no one could help but make the cards easily. Thanks for another great class Jenny.
Mary xxxxxx

Unknown said...

I love love love these

love Dawn xx

 
09 10