Tuesday 10 November 2009

Convention Card Candy Swap....

Right Then! Are you all ready to see some Card Candy?
I signed up for two Card Candy Swaps over at In Love with Stamping and these are all the ones I received back. What Clever crafters.
This one is by Maria using Simply Said Stamp Set. I must get this Stamp set out again and play some more. Beautiful Maria - Thank You.
This is also by Maria, using Darling Dots. You love cutting out just as much as me, I think?

This was done by Jo, Gorgeous. The Stamp set is Mr & Mrs.


This was also done by Jo. Love the Bright colours.




This one was done by Emma. So Cute, the stamp set is Forest Friends. Love the owl tag.





This one was done by Bekka. The stamp set is Pocket Silhouettes. Love the Blues.



This was done by Joanne. Oh My! Look at all those flowers. The stamp sets were Itty Bitty Buds & Fresh Cuts.







This one was done by Kirsteen. Using all the punches - Can't wait to try the chicken.






This one was done by Elaine. The stamp set is Baroque Motifs - Gorgeous.








This one was done by Su. The stamp set is Pocket Silhouettes - Lovely









This was done by Tricia. The stamp set is One of a Kind and Boho Blossum Punch. Yummy!










I don't know who did this one as theres no name on the back. Its a Holly Jolly christmas stamp set.











This one is by Jane, using lots of punches.












This was done by Karin, The Stamp set is Hello Again. I won this, so can't wait to use it.
I think I need to buy some more Display Boards! My workshops are going to have a treat this week.
We didn't start my class until later today as we were all looking at them all.
Thank you so very much to each and everyone of you that swapped the candy with me:-)
More Tomorrow.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx













10 comments:

Susanne said...

Hallo,
your swaps are sooooooo beautiful!
Greetings to all the girls who made them!

Greetings from a new SU Demo from Germany
Susanne

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful set of candy the ladies have done.
Such clever ideas too. well done all of you , xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh wow what an original idea for swaps, they are fab I love them all. Glad you had a great time.

Hugs

Sarah

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Jenny,

TFS all the lovely photos from convention. It looks like you all had a fantastic time!

All that lovely card candy shows just how versatile Stampin Up crafting can be! All gorgeous!

Lesley x

Moira said...

Great pictures of all the candy, glad I saw them all for real! byeeee

Merry said...

Wow...what a terrific idea for a swap...you are a lucky lady as they are wonderful creations.

Terry Molineux said...

Jenny

Boy you received some awesome Card Candy. One is prettier than the other. Thank you for sharing.

Daphne said...

Thank you sooooo much Jenny for sharing these Card Candies with us!

Daphne xxx

Joanne said...

Hi Jenny, the 'anonymous' one is by Theresa - I thought there was no name on mine either, but it's on the green flap behind the reindeer. I didn't spot it until a couple of days ago!

Theresa said...

I did Holly Jolly. My name must have come off.lol

Everyone's card candy was wonderful.

Theresa M

 
09 10