Monday 28 September 2009

New Catalogues Have Arrived........

It was such a busy week last week!
Friday was busy - Some of my Downlines came over to play. We had our very own Mini Convention, Hi Girls! Hope you all had some fun.

The UPS Man in Brown delivered all my NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogues at 3.30!!! They went in the post by 4pm. The poor Post Office lady was worn out. If you want to see a new Catalogue Email Me......

GOES LIVE ON THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE

Then we went away for the Weekend to Family in London. We went to Hever Castle...

It's such a lovely place and they allow dogs in the Gardens. Roys Sister came with us and we went in the Castle. They had models of Henry VIII six wives with some lovely outfits. They were so real! I was waiting for one of them to wink at me.


We all swapped cards on Friday and this was my one. Its an Easel card. The stamp is a NEW Level 2 one, which I used the SU Markers to colour and then stamp.

We all made a card. The style is a Double Slider Card and its using the Good Friend Stamp Set which is NEW in the next catalogue. As we were having our very own Mini Convention, I saw a similiar card on the video advertising Convention but it went by so quickley. I think its similiar. I thought is was nice for the girls who won't be going to convention this year to take part.
We played Stampin Up Bingo which I normally do at most of my home workshops. Great Fun! No Bones were broken!!!!


This is one of the flowers at Hever Castle in their Italian Gardens. I think its called Morning Glory.
I must get this weeks stamp class done today, I just didn't have time to do it last week, Hence No Posts!!!!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




2 comments:

Janette said...

Thanks for my catalogue Jenny...I like the way its laid out this year....still trying to decide what I HAVE to have first and what I really need.... LOL !!!
Cant wait to make that easel card on Thursday :)
ugs
Janettex

Jill said...

Thanks for the catalogue and survival pack Jenny!
So many tempting things, and you always need to have several things so everything stamps, punches and co-ordinates nicely!!!

 
09 10