Saturday 1 August 2009

FREE RIBBON..........ANYONE?


OH! I LOVE this SPECIAL OFFER FROM Stampin' Up!

Place an order with your Demonstrator for £45 and you will get THE ABOVE.....

YES! Not One but TWO! Reels of Beautiful Ribbon.

One So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain.........MMMMMMMMM! Do I need to say more.

One Certainly Celery 5/8" Twill.......MMMMMMMMM!

Stampin' Up! are so good to us. Get in Quick it only lasts to the 31st August.

I hope to get some Crafting done over the Weekend. I have done a couple of projects but its so dark here - This SUMMER! - I need more light to get the photos done.

Have a good weekend,

Thanks for Looking,

Jenny:-)xx

Ps The Flip Album Class Instructions are finished if you fancy making one. See on the right for instructions or Email me if you don't have Paypal.

Anyone is welcome to purchase the instructions. The I Wish one is 26 pages long! Too me ages.....Hee!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

You need to get a light like mine...its brilliant in this light..no shadows and its simulated daylight too....
Love the ribbon
Hugs
Janette

 
09 10