Monday 13 July 2009

Winter Post Stamp Class.......

Its another Christmas Class this week. This Stamp Set is in the Mini Catalogue. The cards are really quick ones and they would be easy to make a few of them at the same time.

The colourway is Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel cardstock. The tiny bit of designer paper is from Holiday Treasures.
I made the box to fit some Chocolates and the nesties are Label 3. Hey! Have you seen all the new Nestabilities that will be released in the Summer. The hodge podge frames fit the Do Not Open Til Dec 25 perfectly. The ribbon is Kraft Taffeta.

See the box fits 4 of the Chocolates.


One of the Quick cards. The background is Snowflake embossing folder from cuttlebug. I stamped the deer in Chocolate Chip and the snowflakes in Creamy Caramel. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon and the sentiment is from Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set.



What a lovely scene! Masking technique was used to do this card. The trees are from the Stamp Set Lovely as a Tree and the paper is Holiday Treasures.
I sell all my Class Instructions for £2.50, so drop me an Email if you are interested in any of them. You can find them on my Blog under Stamp Classes Label on the Right.
I have made more using this Stamp Set, so check back later when its light enough to photograph them.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx





6 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

I thought I could get away with not buying that set, now I'm not so sure - everything you've created here is beautiful - I didn't know you sold your classes I just might have to have another look at some of your creations ....

AD
xXx

Teri said...

Hi Jenny,

This set is absolutely stunning! I didn't get that stamp set when the mini came out, because I didn't think it was 'me'. LOL ... how wrong I was :o)

Teri xx

Julie said...

Hi Jenny,
What lovely creations, they look so traditional [just what i like]
I've just found your blog, it's great - you are so talented, i'm a bit of a newbie and still learning so i love finding inspirational blogs such as yours.
Take Care and Happy Stampin.
Julie xxxx

Tricia T said...

I just love your style, Jenny! If I lived in the UK you would be my demonstrator!! :-)

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love the muted colours of these.
Lesley x

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Wish I could come hang out at your class...hmmmm...I haven't had a vacation in awhile! Seriously these are such great projects - thanks for sharing!

 
09 10