Tuesday 14 July 2009

Winter Post in Blues.......

These are all the other cards I made using the Winter Post Stamp Set. The colourway is Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White.
I used the labels One set with the Largest one for the Not Quite Navy layer. The next layer was embossed with the impressionable Snowflake one. The snowflake was stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper white and cut out. A few pearls were added to decorate.

This is an Acetate card. I have used the transparent sheets from Staples, 100 sheets for £14 ish.
I stamped the Acetate with White Stazon using the Snowflake. More Nesties are using to Decorate the back and front. You need to put one either side of front and back layers. Therefore you need 4. I used the Markers on the Sentiment stamp to get the two tone colours, which was covered with a Hodge Podge Frame. Blue Taffeta and Blue Gingham ribbon were added around the Acetate and tied in a bow.


The inside was stamped with the snowflakes.



Heat and Stick Powder was used to create this glittery scene. The trees are from the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set. I stamped the lady and man first, then again on some post it notes. I cut out the post it note image, cutting it just inside the image. Lay the post it note image over the original and then stamp the trees. Remove the post it note and colour with marker pens.

The bottom has some Bashful blue designer paper and Blue Taffeta ribbon.



This would make such a quick card to reproduce. The deer is stamped in Chocolate Chip and the snowflakes are stamped in bashful blue. This was layered onto some Not Quite Navy cardstock. Along the top some Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon was wrapped around before adhering the deer layers.






This is very similiar card to the one above but I stamped the three deers in Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip.





This is the inside of the deer cards.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx







16 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the projects! I have to doublecheck if this stamp set was included in our new catalog or not -- sure hope so! TFS!

Kim said...

These are really nice Jenny. The insert was a nice finish to the deer card too.

Ann said...

These are lovely Jenny - I love the wintery colour scheme and the acetate base card.

cardsandacuppa said...

Fab cards, I have been avoidin christmas up till now, but this lot (and the last) are very inspiring! Love them
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Maria said...

Hi Jen
Loved the last set but these are spectacular. They really do have the wow factor for me.I adore the inside stamping so classy

Stamps and Paper said...

Jenny these are just beautiful cards, just love the colours you have used.

Anne

Sarah said...

Jenny your cards are stunning, your blog is a must see for fabulous inspiration. thanks for sharing. Sarah

Janette said...

Great cards Jenny....I love the nesties on top of the box and also the inside and out of the transparent card.
TFS
Hugs
Janette

AuroraDawn said...

Thats it I'm placing an order this evening .... I can't resist any longer, I have to have that set ;O) I'll be CASing some of those cards, but I'll be sure to give credit where its due.

Thanks for Sharing Jenny

Dawn
xXx

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I don't know which ones I like better, yesterday's or today's!

Lorraine said...

Love all the cold colours fabulous cards as always. Hugs x

Denise said...

OMGosh, these are absolutel Beautiful! Love those colors.

Caroline said...

Beautiful cards - really love them!

Monica Gale said...

We need to have words Mrs. Jen, I didnt really want to buy this stamp set but I caved in and ordered it, beautiful, beautiful projects. M xx

Otava said...

These are stunning! I'll be doing some serious CASEing, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Dawn told me about these and my goodness they are so beautiful!! Yummy!

 
09 10