Tuesday 7 July 2009

Scandinavian Season......

Its Christmas Project's for the whole of July......

I am determinate to get ahead for this Christmas.....Say that every Christmas but I hope to achieve it this year.

The Stamp Set is Scandinavian Season and the Papers are Ski Slope, both available until 30th September from the Mini Catalogue.

We made this cute Gift Box with Hot Chocolate ingredients inside.

A Slider card - Just for Jean :-)



Very Simple designs - Easy to make a few of.



The sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings Stamp Set. Probably easier to punch out the Snowflake but my ladies LOVE to cut out!!! Hee Hee




This is the insert. Just pull on the ribbon and it comes out.





A Very Simple card.
So what are you waiting for? Are you going to be prepared this year?
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx






7 comments:

Janette said...

Love the box with the hot choccie stuff !!
Not a chance for xmas for me this year I dont think I have made a single card yet.....oh well there are still 5 months to go...hee hee......
Hugs
Janette

Tricia T said...

I love the hot chocolate box! Is there a template for that somewhere? Love the paper too. I think that's retired over here. Sigh. Great post!

Mary said...

This was a lovely class to do and the cards and box were great. Just to show what a great Demonstrator Jenny is was the way she planned a slider card, as one of her regulars said she had never made one. Yes I will be making some of these for Xmas but will have to order more paper before our Mini catalogue's time is up at the end of September.
Mary xxxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely delightful Jenny, totally gorgeous.
Viv xxx

Mandy said...

Jenny, such a lovely selection for your class to make. Those papers look fab!

Mandy

Nicki said...

I love these, and i have just gone through your entire site! all i can say is WOW you create the most amazing projects, such an inpsiration - thankyou!
Nicki
x

Teri said...

Hi Jenny :o)

I have only recently discovered you blog, but am so pleased that I did because your projects are just gorgeous!

I have left a little pressie for you on my blog.

Teri xx

 
09 10