Friday 10 July 2009

A Rose Is A Rose........

Can you smell the Roses? My Friend gave me a small Rose Plant for my Birthday and the buds are just popping through. They are truely lovely flowers and so many different colours.

Just like my Sweet Peas at the Allotment. I cut my first bunch last night and I was so proud of them. The smell is amazing.....MMM! Couldn't stop Sid eating the PEAS last night though!

Never mind we have picked tons this year. We have a Frog in our Rhubarb as well. He was actually in the Water Well last night, I had to fish him out. Not sure if he wanted to be in there or just jumped in the well by mistake. He is so cute, sitting in my hand. I did have gloves on - Not that brave you know!

- It reminded me to use my UNFROGETTABLE STAMP SET Again, before it Retires for good.

Anyway back to this Project......A Rose Is A Rose Stamp Set is a fabulous one. I know its a biggie but I can tell you now, I am never getting Rid of this Stamp Set! For Sure:-)

The stamp set is a Two Step Stamping one. The Stamp A Ma Jig is an absolute Must. It is a fantastic piece of equipment. There are so many colourways to choose from Stampin UP! but I went for Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. The leaves are Old Olive and Always Artichoke.

For the Roses you need to stamp the bolder Rose in Pretty in Pink and then go over it with the Second Rose in Regal Rose. It is an instant Wow! Use the Stamp a Ma Jig to align up the second stamps perfectly.

I made the four cards to go in my Slider Box, I designed especially for this project. The box holds 4 Stampin Up! Whisper White envelopes plus the Four layered Cards.

What a lovely Gift to give Someone......



I still love these Z fold cards. The Old Olive and Rose Red papers go beautifully together.
This is a very simple card. What no Designer paper?




Make your own Designer paper with the two tone colour way of Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose.



With the mix of Chocolate Chip, this Project reminds me a Turkish Delight! Chocolate covered one that seems to slip into my shopping basket from time to time.......:-)





Can you believe its Friday Again! Some one keeps pinching my days lately.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx






14 comments:

Kim said...

Yes you are quite right,it is a lovely gift to give someone....I like the design of each of the cards too. Have a good weekend.

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is lovely Jenni, I love the slider box - I will have a go at that myself. Makes a lovely gift.
Lesley x

Val said...

Fabulous Jenny.xxx

Lynne K said...

What a beautiful set. The colours are gorgeous, and that touch of chocolate chip sets them off perfectly.

Mandy said...

More stunning projects Jenni! This is such an elegant set, love it !

Mandy

Juls said...

love these, the cards are adorable and the little sliding box is just too cute!

Mary said...

This is a Fabulous set for anyone. I must do the slider box and I love the cards. I haven't got this stamp set but I do love it, I'll have to see if I have enough pennies to buy it. Trouble is I want so much. Keep up the good work.
Luv Mary xxxx

Unknown said...

Stunning sets Jenny. The slider box is a winner through and through and the different cards from one stamp is amazing.
Viv xx

Nicki said...

WOW these are absolutely beautiful, these stamps are gorgeous, i will be getting them shortly, so cant wait to play with them, they are beautiful so are your creations!
Nicki
x

Carin said...

This is a beautiful project - would love the measurements for the slider box if you have time. It's such a beautiful presentation!

Tara said...

gorgeous cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Rose cards are just stunning!

Debra T said...

This is one of my very favorite stamp sets, and you've done some wonderful cards with it! TFS!!

Clair Matthews said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

 
09 10