Sunday 26 July 2009

A Rose Is a Rose Stamp Class......

This is the Rose Is a Rose Stamp Class for next week. Its a Slider Box complete with four cards. We will be making the box and two cards but my instructions are to for the complete set.

I have had many requests for my Stamp Class Instructions especially for those of you that want to make the Projects but can't actually come along for one reason or another.

This box holds four 4" x 4" cards plus their envelopes. I used the envelopes from the Fresh Cuts pack of cards from SU. The other Stamp Class Instructions holds four C6 Normal sized cards plus the Whisper White envelopes from Stampin Up!

As per all my Stamp Class Instructions, I have included all the Supplies needed, complete with Step by Step colour pictures for you to follow. The square slider box also has a tutorial in using the Two Step stamping with the Stamp a Ma Jig. These instructions would help you if you haven't used this stamp set before.

The instructions for each of the Stamp Class is £2.50, so decide which Slider Box you want to make and Click on the Purchase button on the Right hand side of the Blog.

If you don't have paypal, Email me and you can still purchase it by cheque. International purchases by Paypal accepted.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



9 comments:

Val said...

Jenny, these are both beautiful, you make it look so easy, I really wish I had your talent,will so badly miss coming to class this week, ( and next)! lots of love.xxx

Denise said...

These are all so pretty!!

Mary said...

Wow! these are fantastic. As you won't be selling 'A Rose is a Rose' I'll have to buy the set after all as everyone loves a rose.
I've already bought the class and can't go due to illness (Jenny's going to make it up for me) but have now ordered the instructions for the Red set with the Rectangle Slider Box. Great idea to sell it by Paypal through your blog and the instructions are so good. I learnt a lot just by reading the instructions.
Mary xxxx

Jane said...

Fantastic Jenny, can't wait untill tomorrow!

Nicki said...

i do love this stamp set, its absolutely beautiful, so too are your gorgeous creations!
Nicki
x

Unknown said...

Jenny everything you make is stunning.
Viv xx

Donna said...

Wow these are just stunning Jenny. Donna x

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, thes are soooo pretty! I love the color combos you used! Very pretty designs too!

Chanda said...

These are so pretty! I've never really wanted this set until I saw these! Love how you did the little circle under the brads, too! So cute! TYFS!

Chanda Stehlik
www.BellevueStampingClub.blogspot.com

 
09 10