Saturday 25 July 2009

I Wish Flip Album

I thought I would just show you the I Wish Class Project as I have been doing Christmas Cards lately....

Remember the Flip Album I maded using the Love Stories Scrapbooking Kit.

Well this is a Flip Album again to show off your Christmas Photos. It would make a lovely gift to Grandparents or Mum's and Dad's. Even children will love turn the pages of this Album.

I made the whole Album from Half a pack of the I Wish Scrapbook Kit. You are left over with lots of stickers so I will have to make some bits and bobs with those to show as well.


As you untie the ribbon, You see this first.

Open up the next section and You will see this.


When the Album is fully open, This is what it looks like. Can you see I didn't need to STAMP:-(



Then finally in the middle you see the hidden section.




You can add journalling and 4" x 4" photos when you have finished the Album.
When the Album is all folded up it looks as shown above. All the cardstock is textured and I keep wanting to stroke it, :-)
I am doing a Special Offer for this Project.
If you order from me the I Wish Scrapbook Kit, for £19.45 (includes P&P)
You can make two of these Albums from one Kit........
I will send you the Instructions FREE - It contains over 40 Step by Step Photos.
Or if you already have the Kit - The instructions are £ 2.50.
Hope you all have a good weekend,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous xxx

val said...

Jenny am not anonymous, just pressed wrong button hee hee. Val xxx

Mary said...

How lovely. I wish I could do more than one but never mind I will come to the class and really enjoy myself (and learn a lot. Absolutely fabulous project as always.
Mary xxxx

Shannon McGann said...

What a fantastic project! Wow! So many layers - just wonderful!

 
09 10