Tuesday 23 June 2009

Summer By the Sea Shadow Card

I really enjoy making these Shadow Box cards. They are so quick and easy....

You can get two from one piece of A4 cardstock. Even Better, they fold flat and fit in a normal size envelope.

I used the nesties to make the circle cut out and the Frame to go around on the front. You just need to layer 2 nesties together and run it through which ever machine you use (I use a Big Shot).

The front is stamped with the Canvas Background stamp in Real Red. I used the Markers to colour in the boy and layered him on some embossed Brocade Blue. The embossing folder is called Tiny Bubbles by cuttlebug.

You can see the inside better here.

Hope you have a nice day,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

This is such a great idea for a card, simple gorgeous....

Mary said...

This is such a lovely card and I loved making it. Shadow cards are so easy that anyone could make them.
Mary xxx

 
09 10