Wednesday 8 April 2009

Scene in a Garden - Perfect for Hubbie......

I made this for my Lovely Hubbie Roy for his Birthday tomorrow. We took him up to the Allotment last night to show him his birthday pressies. He loved the bench with the plaque on it and the flowers and painted potted shed. Even Sid like the bench as he christened it!!!

The stamp set is Scene in a Garden and the cardstock is Note Quite Navy, Old Olive and watercolouring paper. I used the watercolour crayons to colour the images in (which I really enjoyed using, much better on watercolour paper)and the new label nestabilities to cut it out.
Sincere Salutations is the sentiment and the Oval Punches to cut it out!

The aquapainter is brilliant to use with the crayons. I just went over the end of the crayons to pick up the colour.

Anyway must run,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

11 comments:

Kim said...

This would make a nice father's day card too....yet another inspirational make. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,
Lovely card and just right for Roy...say Happy Birthday from us all.
Have a great holiday :)
Hugs
Janette

Denise said...

Very nice card! Love the coloring.

Jen C said...

This is beautiful! I love your coloring. I just received this set and I'm so excited to find such a great sample!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jenny

I just got my stampers 8 from Jo and in it was the my scene in the garden set - I can't wait to try it after seeing your card - it's just beautiful.

My sister is really excited about the blog candy gift you are sending her (Louise).

Have a lovely Easter

Karen

Mary said...

What a super man's card and as Janette says, perfect for Roy. Say Happy birthday to him from me. Have a great holiday all of you, tell Sid he has to be good.
Mary
xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes fab card and would make great fathers day card, so hard to find great images for men who don't like sport. sandra

Tasha said...

Wow what a stunning card
love tasha xx

Cheryl KVD said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the coloring and relaxing feel of it!

Stampin Julie said...

Lovely cards Jenny!
I have left you a little something on my blog!

Julie

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I hope you re well I am missing your creations M xxx

 
09 10