Monday 6 April 2009

A Rose is a Rose - For My Mum!

I made this card for my Mum who was 60 on Friday - She now has her very own Bus Pass! Well Done Mum x

Cor! I must off use nearly every product I own before ending up with the completed card. My desk was a mess! The stamp set is A Rose is a Rose. I used Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink cardstock and inks. The leaves are Certainly Celery and Old Olive, all stamped on Whisper White and cut out.

The Nestie is a New one Label Four. My rails are now full and I am telling myself that I don't NEED any more nesties.........Who am I kidding?
The sentiment is from the Wow Flowers stamp set.
The inside was decorated with a cuttlebugg embossing folder Happy birthday.

I went to Yeovil Yesterday to do a Workshop for a Lovely Bunch of Ladies - Hi to you all.......

I just know you are all going to have a wonderful time with all those goodies you decided on. A Big Thank you to Tanja and Sandra who let us invade her fabulous shop here.

Right we are off with the boys to the Allotment today to make up a bench for Roy for his Birthday. I had a little plate made for him to go on it. We are painting the Potting Shed for him as well - so busy today!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you Jenny, and see all the fab cards you made. Can't wait to get my goodies and have a play. Great blog. Thanks sandra x

Ann said...

This is a really lovely card for your Mum and the inside is as pretty as the outside. She will be thrilled - I would be!

Shaz said...

This a lovely card again Jen.

Shaz

Aquarius said...

Really pretty card - I'm sure your Mum will love it and tell her she will so enjoy having a bus pass. I use mine a lot even though I drive also - it saves the hassle of parking and the cost too.

Stamps and Paper said...

A really beautiful card Jenny your mum will love it.


Anne

Lorraine Toll said...

I really like this card it is very pretty. TFS. Love your blog follow religously.

Mary said...

Wow! what a really lovely card.I'm sure this will be appreciated. Wish your Mum a very happy birthday from me. Love the Label 4Nestie - must have one (or have I room? - I'll make room))
Mary xxx

kay said...

hi jenny,it was lovely to meet you,make a card and have some fab demo's.i cant wait for my goodies to come now.
kayx

Rosietoes said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm sure your Mum will be completely delighted with it. I've just got those new label dies today. Yum!
Love your site and all the inspiration you share. :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card for your Mum lucky Mum.

Tasha said...

This is a really gorgeous card love the colous and the rose stamp
love tasha xx

Ruth M said...

What a special card - just gorgeous!

 
09 10