Wednesday 29 April 2009

Petal Pizzazz Flower Pot Pocket Card......

Wow! That was a mouthful of a Title..... Hee! I saw this card design last week but didn't have time to play, but I had stamped so many flowers for yesterday, I decided that I would cut a few more out. The colours and stamp set are the same as yesterdays post - Petal Pizzazz. You can find the Tutorial here.
You pull up the flower spray to reveal the sentiment. I added some Sizzilet Scribbles in the flowers which I brought from the Craft Bug.

I added some So Saffron brads for the centres and some Kraft Taffeta Ribbon around the top of the flower pot. The sentiment on the front is from Wow Flowers which was punched out using the Oval Punches.

My Mum is off to Florida on Friday for her Birthday. She is so excited that she is going to be swimming with the Dolphins, Bless her. Mum has been using lots of bits and bobs I have been giving her when I have been sorting out my Craft Room and her Creations are beautiful. So if you are reading this Mum - Hope you have a Fantastic Time - MISS YOU xxxxxx

Anyway Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Lavender stamper said...

What a beautiful card.

Lisa
X

Janette said...

Hi jenny,
I had a template for this card from craftwork cards and do you think I could find it.....I keep forgetting about SCS....
Thanks for reminding me
Hugs
Janette

Mary said...

What a really pretty card - and all that cutting out again. We must get Stampin up to make punches for all the small flowers won't we. Lovely colours as always. I'll try and have a go sometime.
Mary xxx

Selma said...

This is such a cute card.

Caroline said...

Really beautiful-just look great!!

 
09 10