Tuesday 7 April 2009

Blog Candy Winner.......

Thank you Everyone who entered the Blog Candy.....Wow! So Many Comments.

The WINNER of the Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set IS HEATHER.....

Well Done Heather - Email me Your Details and I will get it posted.


As there were so many entries I have decided to pick another couple of Entries and they will get a little Surprise in the Post......

So the other two Winners are:-

Louise & Lesley.......Email me Ladies and there will be a little surprise for you both.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Jenny,
Thank you so much for choosing me as a runner up......I never win anything so this is just lovely. Have emailed you.
Lesley x

Louise said...

Oh Jenny Im so excited, thanks for picking me :)

Louise
xx

jeanne nielsen said...

Hi Jenny! I'm actually commenting to let you know that I'm a faithful subscriber to your blog and love all of your ideas!
Just to let you know, I left you an award on my brand new blog! Check it out when you have a minute!
http://jnielsen.typepad.com/stampin-sunset-to-sunrise/
Thanks for inspiring me! Jeannie

Mary said...

Big big Congratulations to Heather for winning that lovely stamp set. Congratulations also to Louise and Lesley. Jenny is sooooo good giving all these things away isn't she. I started off winning lots of things but now seem to never win anything, ah well! such is life. Keep up the good work Jenny. Looking forward to your classes after the Easter holidays.
Mary xxx

 
09 10