Thursday 22 January 2009

Seeing Spots Chocolate Origami Box.....

Back Again with another Origami Box - Have you made one yet????

I made this box to look after CHOCOLATE!

I was telling the 'Crafty Bunch' of ladies at my workshop last Wednesday, how to make these Chocolate Thank you's, so I thought it would be lovely for them all to have one each. The Origami box came just at the right time to fit 30 Chocolates. I would probably put dividers in next time, but I am short of time today as it needs to get in the post.

The cardstock is Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. Retired Certainly Celery designer paper was used - which is still available while stocks last! The same measurements were used as in the previous Blog post.
This is the chocolate inside...
This is the side view. Certainly Celery 5/8" ribbon was used through the Jumbo eyelets.

This is the top of the box. I used the scallop border punch again to decorate the corners. All 3 circle punches were used with the Seeing Spots stamp set.

Must get this in the post now.

Thanks for looking

Jenny:-)xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jen these boxes are beautiful and those colours are two of my faves. I'm going to have a go at one later after BB.
Jo
x

Jo said...

Gorgeous box, and i just LOVE the big eyelet for the ribbon, it looks really tidy and 'finished'

I have made the boxes as a top and bottom (cut the square about 1/4 of an inch smaller for the bottom), but i just love how stylish these look!

Janette said...

Hi Jen,

Glad you took a photo...I had a thought that you might have nipped to the post office before taking a pic.
It was fun getting together again...and making the chocolates and werent we good we didnt eat a single one !!!
Now to make a box !!
Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that Jen, I'm going to sit and make one now to put the chocs in for my workshop!!
Great idea...
Forgot to say that I stash piled 4 packs of Elizabeth Shaw chocs at Christmas when they were BOGOF!!!
Thanks for great inspiration xx
Emma x

Lorraine said...

This is just amazing Jen.

Sarah B said...

What a gorgeous box, the colours are so dreamy, have time tonight to play, so am going to have to make one :) Thanks Sarah B

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh Jenny - I'm utterly gobsmaked by this beautiful creation - thank you so much for sharing! x

Unknown said...

Love the box just awesome

Scrapin Mel said...

How sweet are these chocolates all dressed up. What a great way to add that personal touch. Well done!!!!

Fiorella said...

The boxes you make are so perfect!!! Thanks for sharing

Ann said...

I love this - the box is brilliant and I'm off to make one right now. I've rather an obsession with boxes!

Ewelina said...

Great and sweet ***

 
09 10