Thursday 8 January 2009

One Of A Kind - Surprise Pop UP Card.....

This card is called a Surprise Pop Up card, I like it better when I attach it to a normal card, as I like my cards to be able to stand up most of the time.... The stamp set is the Fantasti - One of A Kind which works so well with the Boho Blossum punch. You stamp the 3 flowers which is one stamp (so no lining up) and then you use the punch to cut out the 3 flowers.....How Quick is that.
This shows what the card does when you pull on the ribbon. I used Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Always paper and some Oval nesties. You can see a brilliant Video Tutorial over at Dawns Stamping Thoughts - All her Videos are just so easy to follow - Thanks Dawn.
A side view shows the folds better. I was asked to do a Project a Magazine called Craft Stamper and I used this stamp set and punch for the Project. You can see the finished project in next months issue - 6th February. Its a nice magazine with lots of different styles and You get a FREE Stamp each month as well!!!!
For the large flower, I love to colour it in and then go over it with the white gel pen and add some spots. I used the Markers for the colouring in.

Anyway Must run as my Bed is calling me!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW!

Jeannie said...

Very neat card! I'll have to try it -- I like the colors too -- have to say I never use those colors but it will be great for Valentine's Day. J

Fiorella said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jane said...

That is a beautiful card, lovely colours and love the stamp set too. Off to look at Dawns blog, thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

love this card and love the idea of attaching the pop up to a card so it can always stand, thanks for sharing. blessings. Renee

Abi Bundy said...

Love this card it's fantastic! I have an award for you on my blog come pick it up! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so incredible! I love your colors and placement. It has great interest and balance. Bravo!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oooh, I like this card Jenny - it's gorgeous. Love the flowers and the colours are stunning and the added effect of the Pop-Up gives it that WOW factor! Fantastic job!

 
09 10