Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year! Stampers........

I finally was able to Break Open the Door to my Craft Room yesterday! Cor! Was it cold in there..... I sat at my Desk and thought Oh My Goodness! I have forgotten How to Craft! Hee! Hee! After Stamping all day, My Love of Stamping came back to me.

It was my turn to do a Demonstration at Craft Club last night, so the SALE A BRATION Promotion has just started, so I decided to use a few of these FREE Stamp Sets.

Everyone made one of the above Cards using the Heart from the Polka Dot Punches FREE SALE A BRATION set. I loved how the Heart embossed with the silver embossing powder from Stampin Up - which is very fine. I also pricked the dots on another card, but forgot to photograph that one, will do it later.

The base cards are Real Red, for the girlie cards, Regal Rose was used. The dotty paper is from Sweet Always and on the Valentine Male one is from the Hostess Paper Packs.
This is the Male card using the Real Red Pattern Pack papers. I used 2 embossed Red Hearts popped up with foam pads.
I used the nesties Label One dies for this card, and layered the Regal Rose heart on some Real Red cardstock. The wonderful word LOVE was added to the bottom and a Circle of Friendship, just above, punched out using the 1" and then layered on 1 1/4" Real Red circle. The embossed hearts are a cuttlebug embossing folder Heart Blocks....
I have seen on lots of Blogs people decorating the inside of the cards. I normally at an insert but I really like this idea, plus the card is complete before I add it to my box!!!!!

This is really an Anniversary card! I used the FREE SALE A BRATION set CONGRATS! This set has some lovely sayings to go with the long CONGRATULATIONS word. Inside the card its says - On another year of Happy Togetherness!

I hope I will be able to update my blog more later,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Hayley said...

gorgeous cards Jenny - TFS

Monica Gale said...

Nice to see you blogging again, was getting withdrawl symphtoms, Happy New Year to you as well.M xx

Mandy said...

These are absolutely stunning Jenny!

Mandy

Daisychain said...

Lovely cards Jen, nice to see you blogging again. Shame I had to give last night a miss but will catch up with you soon.

Hugs Christine K

Maria said...

Stunning cards as always. I love your colour combinations and adore those new nesties shapes.

 
09 10