Tuesday 13 January 2009

Botanical Blooms - Sale A Bration FREE Stamp Set

This shows the gift box closed. The box is 13.5cm x 13.5cm square, as I made it to fit my only square envelopes, which are 13cm square. Not sure where I got the square envelopes from but they are not Stampin Up. The cards are 12cm x 12cm square.

For the decorated top part, the layers are 13.5cm x 13.5cm and 2cm up each side, I had to join to pieces of cardstock together for the cover/lid. The cardstock is lavendar Lace but the textured cardstock MMM! MMM! The next layer is 12cm x 12cm, also Lavendar Lace but the normal A4 cardstock, I stamped it with the flowers in the same ink, all around the outside edge. The next layer is Sage Shadow 10.5cm x 10.5cm normal, then a layer of Sage Shadow textured, 10cm x 10cm, which I stamped with the leaf stamp in the same ink. Black eylets were added in each corner.
The next layer is 7cm x 7cm Lavendar Lace textured, then 6.5cm x 6.5cm Sage Shadow textured. The whisper white layer is 6cm x 6cm stamped with the flowers and leaves in Lavendar Lace and Sage Shadow using the Stamp A Ma Jig. I used the pricking mat to prick a square after I stamped. The Small Lavendar Lace layer was added then the Black Gingham ribbon was wrapped around the layers and tied in a bow. The last 2 layers were popped up with 3D foam pads - Dimensionals.....
The lid slides off, to reveal the cards and envelopes inside.
I made a Friendship card to go with the gift, using the same colours.

I stamped on the inside as well. I love doing the inside as then I know the card is complete and ready to write in. I hate going to my box of cards and then having to fiddle with it before I can get it sent.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Hayley said...

wow stunning box of cards - your attention to detail is amazing
x

Maria said...

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh Jenny
How amazing is this set......I am sooooo going to have to do something like this when I get a spare couple of hours. It is gorgeous.
You're still an inspiration

Anonymous said...

Very lovely box set Jen.

Saz

Gayle said...

just found your blog, loving it! This box is absolutely gorgeous. love the color combo, the cards, the whole project.

 
09 10