Thursday 4 September 2008

Tutorial Thursday

Stamp the large flower from the True Friend set on whisper white cardstock. I used Rose Red ink for my card.
Cut out the flower leaving a slight border.
Use your crop a dile to punch a large hole in the centre of the flower.
Use the other hole on the crop a dile to punch a hole around the edge of the flower over the dots.
To get the correct size of ribbon, fold it 10 times the distance from the centre hole to the outside hole and then cut it, you should have enough ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. You're so creative. I find myself wondering what other stamps I can do this technique with since I don't have the stamp you used. You've really tempted me to buy this stamp set. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial. Your card is gorgeous as always. ~Dannie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and what a cool technique. I don't have this stamp either, but it makes me want to find a stamp that works.

 
09 10