Monday 1 September 2008

Stampin' Up Retired List 2008

Hi Everyone. I've been away on holiday so no crafting has been done:-( but I do have a couple of exciting things to share with you all.

As you know the new Stampin' UP Catalogue will be out on the 1st October and going by the retired items they are removing from the catalogue it looks like it will be a good one......... How am I going to wait a month?

This is the Retired list here

You will see by the list that the prices of the papers and accessories have been reduced so Email me if there is anything you want to order.

I have had a sneak peak of 4 of the new stamp sets, the above card is made using one of them SEASON of JOY...... This is a fantastic stamp set, you can use lots of punches with this set.

My boys go back to school this week, so Busy Busy but I hope to get some stamping done after Wednesday so my Blog Updates will start again with a Tutorial on Thursday.

Forgot to say all the Retired items will only be available until stocks last.

Thanks for looking,
jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that was quick off the mark and what a beautiful card, absolutely stunning design, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Jen. What/where did you get the transparency from? And how did you score it to fold? GORGEOUS. TFS - Peta

Dawn said...

Oh wow that is stunning Jenny as all your cards are.
Love it.

 
09 10