Saturday 13 September 2008

Saturday Sketch.......Beates Friday Challenge

For this Saturdays Sketch, I decided to use Beates Friday Sketch. If you don't already know Beate does a Sketch every Friday where you can play along.

I used True Friend stamp set, also Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Whisper white cardstock. I started by cutting a piece of A4 chocolate chip in half lengthways. I stamped all over the front first with the Sanded Background stamp and then went over it with the leaf stamp. I cut some rectangles with my nesties, the large one in whisper white was embossed with the cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the flowers and cut them out, stem and all! I attached them with my 2way glue pen and then added the tiny flowers to the centre with a couple of vintage brads.

I finished it off with the Thank U stamp.......

This is Beates Sketch.....Pop over to her Blog and check out her beautiful card & More..

Hope you all have a nice weekend,
Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Moira said...

What a beautiful card and I love the colour combination. I'm off to order that set now but can't make my mind up whether to have it in French or English, English I think! Have a great weekend.

nessy said...

what a stunning card jenny ~must try and pop round for the open day ~for the new catalogue~ is it pay up front??
vanessa xx
ps~ has your internet been playing up lately?? ours was off all yesterday!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.

ALK said...

Adorable! Love both of the backgrounds!

Marlou McAlees said...

a beautiful card :)

Beate said...

Oh my goodness, Jenny! The card is gorgeous! I love the color combo (of course, anything with chocolate looks good), I LOVE the dry embossed background, I love the flowers going off your rectangle.
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

 
09 10